Federal Experts Consultancy

+974 33112324

Taking an Auditing Company License in Qatar

An auditing company is one of the highest demands and popular businesses to start in Qatar which provides accurate financial information of any company and evaluate departments to improve efficiency. The main activities performed by auditing companies include Company Statutory Audit, Taxation Audit, Internal Company Audit, Cost Efficiency Audit, Company Financial Statement Audits, Internal Audit and many more.

If you are one of those entrepreneurs who look forward to start an audit firm, first you have to understand the basic rules and regulations of Qatar government. A local sponsor is necessary in order to be allowed to put up an audit firm. If your company is in partnership, then all your partners should be qualified accountants preferably chartered accountants.

If you are a foreign investor interested in incorporating the firm with holding license, you should then have minimum of three-year experience as a practicing auditor. Either you should be having a bachelor’s degree in accounting from any recognized institution or you must have some fellowship from any associations or bodies of accountants. In other words, you should have completed your studies and should have a deep knowledge in business studies and accounting subjects


A company’s legal incorporation will be 51 percent from a Qatari national and the remaining 49 percent will be for the non-Qatari. To investors who are interested to put up a branch firm, an Auditing Company License in Qatar along with the license to practice the profession in the State is a must if the partner of the company is a legal founder person outside the State. Keep one thing in mind that all your certificates including the experience certificate must get attested from Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Another requirement is the submission of CA completion certificate including the fellowship certificate to be attached to the application.

Leave a Reply